Cost Recovery Solutions, LLC (CRS) is an engineering and tax consulting firm specializing in helping commercial property owners achieve increased cash flow and greater tax savings through cost segregation,179D energy tax services, and tangible asset appraisal services.
What is cost segregation?
An IRS approved cash flow improvement strategy used to reduce federal and state income taxes by maximizing depreciation deductions. Click here for more information about how cost segregation can help you...
As an industry leader, we are committed to being responsive to our clients, as well as providing a superior work product and a high level of service within the time constraints associated with each engagement.If you or your client own commercial property, contact us at 732.548.3855 to learn more about how we can add "value" to your specific situation.
Ready for a cost segregation study? Click here to submit your information and we will provide you with a no-cost proposal.
The CRS Advantage
The success of any engagement is directly related to the quality and experience of the personnel involved. The multi-disciplinary team assembled by CRS, with combined knowledge in engineering, tax, valuation and finance, allow us to provide value to our clients and alliance partners throughout all projects.
Our team's unique blend of knowledge maximizes the benefits of our studies, while conforming to IRS regulation and appraisal guidelines of The Appraisal Foundation (USPAP) and The American Society of Appraisers (ASA).
Our team brings the following expertise to all of our projects:
Not only do we prepare the studies but we also provide the supporting paperwork. In addition, we look for opportunities to educate the property owners and CPAs in all matters related to depreciation.
- All work prepared in-house by professionals with the following designations:
- Senior Member (SCSP) of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- In-house CPA with over 40 years experience in taxation specializing in real estate
- Recognized as experts in the industry; frequently invited to speak at seminars and continuing education programs including the AICPA’s National Practitioners Symposium
- Performed projects throughout the United States and have experience with a wide variety of asset types
Our Tax Director has over 40 years experience in providing tax and accounting advice so you can be sure your financial interests are always considered first.
Cost Recovery Solutions, LLC
106 Apple Street, Suite 105
Tinton Falls, New Jersey 07724
Phone: (732) 548-3855
Fax: (732) 228-7421
Robert Rahner, ASA, CFA, SCSP